dvd play help!
I got all working on my wii copying games off dvd on to a usb hd but I cant get my dvd to play and read dvd movies I cant install dvdx3.4 i get this, dvd configured to use ios36 error-1030002011 installing dvd stub ticket. what can I do i have softmod on 4.2u wii
have u followed this guide properly
Originally Posted by fillup1955
I ave the same problem... your post doesnt help... Ive done all that and i cant get NeoGamma to read DVDs. No black screen though... just an error
Yea same here! at least I can copy games to a usb hd but cant watch dvd's
I'm not so sure Neogamma is supposed to read DVD Video... I could be wrong here but it never worked for me either. Try MPlayer CE. Load DVD Video, Fiddle around with the different loads... I got it to work once.
my bad on my last post... I meant that it wont read my backup DVDs (games)
SOLUTION FOR "NO DVD" and "TIMEOUT"
OK, if you're getting an error saying "no dvd" it's IOS249. You'll need to use IOS199 (it's basically a copy of 249)
1) Download this: cIOS199 pack.rar
2) Download and unpack "cios199 pack.rar"
3) Unpack "cios199_cios249-v14.rar" and put "cios199_cios249-14.wad" into your wads folder
4) Put folder titled simply "NeoGamma" (not NeoGammaForcIOS199...) and also "triforce_r74_cios199" in your apps folder
5) Download this: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
6) Unpack "NeoGamma-Fowarder-UNGF.rar" and put "NeoGamma-Fowarder-UNGF.wad" in your wad folder
7) run Triforce via homebrew and start with wad selected, choose "wad manager" under start, then hit start. Choose IOS199 and install "cios199_cios249-v14.wad"
8) Exit and Install NeoGamma-Fowarder-UNGF.wad with Wad Manager
you now have a NeoGamma Channel that uses cIOS 199 instead of 249, no more "no dvd" or timeouts!
If you're using PAL games they might come up in black and white.
If so, Use these settings to fix that:
Boot Lang: Auto force
Force Video Wii
Patch Video All
Patch Country Str: Yes
Hope this helps!
1 User Says Thank You CAJ For This Useful Post
It says something about a DVD Error 1101.