Thread: Is there a disc cover art auto downloader?

Is there a disc cover art auto downloader?

I need a app that will scan my drive and download all the game covers for the games I have.

Usb loader gx, Wiiflow, and Configurable usb loader are all capable of this.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

I was actually wanting something that will download the disc covers so I can print the disc I burn.

I am getting tired of going to consolecovers.com and searching and downloading manually.

You'd need to load usb loader gx or configurable usb loader and use the download disc option. This will auto-download the images to your card. Then load them up on your pc and print away.

If you're looking for a pc app, there isn't one that I'm aware of. You'd need to download them manually.
    Last edited by Ithian; 01-12-2010 at 07:47 PM.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

Ok thanks Ithian.

Wiiflow USB Loader works perfect!!dis cover and game box cover!!

Wiiflow doesn't download disc covers, which is what the OP is looking for. It only grabs 2d/3d boxcovers.