Thread: all homebrew apps go to black screen!

all homebrew apps go to black screen!

i really hope someone can help. i just bought a gamecube remote from ebay to load my backup as ios, but maybe someone can help b4 it gets here. i had a 4.2u wii working perfect, with preloader installed and ios 70 wad. i was trying to play a d/l of madworld, and it would load but it looked funny and the screen was off centre. i read on the site i d/led it from that you needed to install ios36 v1042.wad for the game to work. i installed using wad manager and now neogamma won't load, usb loader, wad manager, nothing will load. i mean nothing. i tried to play a regular game and got error 002. does anyone know how i can uninstall ios36 v1042 without wad manager? HELP!

Not a BRICK. Wrong section. Closed, sorry.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtheantihero View Post
    i really hope someone can help. i just bought a gamecube remote from ebay to load my backup as ios, but maybe someone can help b4 it gets here. i had a 4.2u wii working perfect, with preloader installed and ios 70 wad. i was trying to play a d/l of madworld, and it would load but it looked funny and the screen was off centre. i read on the site i d/led it from that you needed to install ios36 v1042.wad for the game to work. i installed using wad manager and now neogamma won't load, usb loader, wad manager, nothing will load. i mean nothing. i tried to play a regular game and got error 002. does anyone know how i can uninstall ios36 v1042 without wad manager? HELP!
    I know how
    Post here-
    General Homebrew/Hack issues
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.