Thread: Wii mod chip issues D2pro9...

Wii mod chip issues D2pro9...

I have a d2pro9, with some traces cut to work on my wii. I install it, my discs won't read or inject, the next day i try it again (im desperate) and it works. I get one backup to play, mario kart. I played that twice in about 2-3 hours. I go to put my wii back together. After doing so, discs won't ready anymore, and i have to take out the mod chip. I really don't get it, it worked just fine, all i did was put my wii back together, i didnt even move it, then i have problems again....

Inactive *********
    *UNDERSTAFFED*ONLY MK Contestants & ***** Supporters can PM MODS
    did you make sure that you add the cover over the chip because it might be shorting with the other metal plate

Yea i did. Maybe i just didn't have the cover on how i had it last time. Thanks for the help i'm gona try again.

Try the Littlejonny fix for you problem.

Quote Originally Posted by crwys View Post
    I have a d2pro9, with some traces cut to work on my wii. I install it, my discs won't read or inject, the next day i try it again (im desperate) and it works. I get one backup to play, mario kart. I played that twice in about 2-3 hours. I go to put my wii back together. After doing so, discs won't ready anymore, and i have to take out the mod chip. I really don't get it, it worked just fine, all i did was put my wii back together, i didnt even move it, then i have problems again....

that seems extremely complicated I don't understand, it worked once, why won't it work anymore? Is there an easier solution, also note, when i install the mod chip it also has problems reading discs, and ejecting, if no disc is in these the drive won't even respond i have to push the disc in the wii just to get it in.