Thread: USB Loader GX and Wiiflow

USB Loader GX and Wiiflow

Can USB Loader GX and Wiiflow be installed on the same system, on the same usb harddrive partition?

Yes, yes they can

I still have them both on my system as I type.

Yes they can. No problem at all.

Better that 2 pep's say yes then just one.

I have Wiiflow installed and working. What if anything can USB loader GX do that Wiiflow can not?

The most distinct features are disc loading, downloading ocarina codes (though both loaders have ocarina built in, only GX can download them), and FAT support for loading backups on the newer revisions of GX. Aside from that they're not too different aside from their gui.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

And USB Loader GCX can give you a printable list of games or your hard drive!

Serioulsy useful if you are an avid organiser with OCD tendencies!

I had Wiiflow installed and working on my harddrive. To see the difference I installed USB loader gx onto my hard drive as well. It runs but crashes a lot. Wiiflow is still working fine. What did I do wrong? Others have said they were running both from thr same drive...any Ideas? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lfc4ever View Post

Serioulsy useful if you are an avid organiser with OCD tendencies!
    man, if only i knew about this a couple days ago. I made a elaborate spread sheet of my games

Quote Originally Posted by lfc4ever View Post
    How so....?
    Liked my help? - Your thanks is appreciated.

<Show your thanks by clicking the thanks button>

[quote=lfc4ever;268006]And USB Loader GCX can give you a printable list of games on your hard drive!

Quote Originally Posted by Johno69 View Post
    How so....?
    Where it says

Games:xxx (xxx = number of games on your hard drive)

Hover over it it, press A, option to save as TXT or CSV file.