Thread: CFG Loader theme help

CFG Loader theme help

Hi i have a cfg v50 but how do i use one of the themes? I have used the confif text but evreytiome i lod up the loader its just the default.

Are there some settings i need to alter? Maybe the path of the theme? If so how is this possible?

Thanks

Ben

You probably need to change it in the program. Look through the options menus.

ive looked through it a million times and i just cant find how to do it. I can view the theme in the configurator but when i load the cfg loader its just on the default theme

Look here, as there is a lot of basic settings to play with via the Wii and even more if you use the supplied PC based configuator and theme builder

Configurable USB Loader - GBAtemp.net

and here for a very detailed explanation of the GUI's settings

GAF's Wii Homebrew Tutorial: Configurable Options

Basically, I think its the first screen on the Global Menu Options when CFg Loader first starts, Press 1 on your wiimote to access the first screen, pressing 1 again on your wiimote brings up the second options screen

Without booting up the wii, I think its the first menu that lets you choose the themes.

If you want more themes to play with, go here :

Wii Theme Depository - Themes for USB Loader GX, Wiiflow, Mymenuify and more - Themes

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nurological View Post
    Hi i have a cfg v50 but how do i use one of the themes? I have used the confif text but evreytiome i lod up the loader its just the default.

Are there some settings i need to alter? Maybe the path of the theme? If so how is this possible?

Thanks

Ben
    In the config text u need to change the name of the theme to the theme that u want to use.