Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 Games

Thanks

Xbox 360 Games

I'm thinking of getting a Xbox360 (as well as a wii =))

Any good games anyone can suggest? I think I will get Gears of War just because of the hype.....

Any other good games? non-shooters... splinter cell?

Thanks
    Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas, Viva Pinata, COD 3, Dead Rising
    I'd definately get GOW and Tom Clancy Vegas, Dead Rising looks cool just to kill time lol
    Xbox360 has some nice racing games like PGR3 that should be a get

Thanks
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance also looks like a great game, especially to play with some friends. I'm probably gonna pick it up myself in the next couple weeks.

Thanks
    I havent even received my XBOX 360 (won it in the pepsi contest ) and Ive already bought Gears of War (apparantly a MUST HAVE) and NHL 07...the new joystick feature looks promising. I also got the 3 Burger King games for $12.99 ... you should check that out too, since its a special promo going on at BK, but pretty much just for an addition to the collection.

Im thinking of getting Splinter Cell when I get my 360 too...although Im not too sure...

Thanks
    I want a 360.. but I want a Wii more..

Some games Im considering for the 360:

NBA 2K7, Dead Rising, Rainbow Six Vegas, Assassins Creed (when its released, GoW, Viva Pinata (yeah.. I know!), and of course.. the Halo Franchise

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N1QUE24 View Post
    I want a 360.. but I want a Wii more..

Some games Im considering for the 360:

NBA 2K7, Dead Rising, Rainbow Six Vegas, Assassins Creed (when its released, GoW, Viva Pinata (yeah.. I know!), and of course.. the Halo Franchise
    Gears of War and Viva Pinata are already out here (Canada)....unless you live somewhere else?

But yeah, rainbox six seems pretty good too...

Thanks
    ohh my bad.. I forgot to close the bracket before I mentioned GoW

Thanks
    Need for Speed Carbon is a really good game, also Call of Duty 3. Oh, and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter along with Rainbow Six Vegas are also must have's imo.
    Although GoW is a pretty good game, I felt kind of disappointed after buying it. There's just so much hype surrounding it that it didn't live up to its expectations especially in single player mode.

Thanks
    Battlefield 2 MC is super fun on the 360. My disc cracked, so I'll need to get a replacement.
    I just picked up Gears of War and it's my new favorite game

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fcuktart View Post
    Need for Speed Carbon is a really good game, also Call of Duty 3. Oh, and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter along with Rainbow Six Vegas are also must have's imo.
    Although GoW is a pretty good game, I felt kind of disappointed after buying it. There's just so much hype surrounding it that it didn't live up to its expectations especially in single player mode.
    Yeah, I was thinking of picking up carbon too, but since i dont have my 360 yet, and I should apparantly be getting pgr3 with it from pepsi, I decided to hold off on carbon for a while. Although I did hear from some people that carbon isnt as good as most wanted. I finished most wanted on the psp...and it was pretty damn fun. Gotta get COD3...probably going to be my next 360 game purchase.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast