Thread: Guitar Hero 5 not running

Guitar Hero 5 not running

i put in the disk, go through HBC to NeoGamma, change my region over to force NTSC480i(its what i do for all of my other PAL isos). then, when i run game from DVD, it flips green(usual) and just goes black. i have Wiimote power, but nothing happens. game does nothing but black, and Wiimote does nothing but flashes. i have to hold power button to restart system.
    any clue why i can't play this game?
    please help...
    please?

GH5 requires IOS56, do you have it installed?

Which IOS games use.
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-use-run.html

NUS Downloader
    http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...ownloader.html
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

oh, thanks. i got it figured out, i had another wad that i had to install.
    id found a tut on a different forum site, and didn't remember where i posted this. lol
    but yeah, i got it running, from disc and HDD.
    note: the frontman guitar controller that looks like an old telecaster, works on guitar hero and rockstar

HI I'm new to this forum and have the same black screen issue with neogamma.
    Can you maybe explain in detail what you have done, to get it rum from disc?

seriously, i don't remember what order i installed what. i just know that i used the bannerbomb method to everything. i know for NeoGamma, i had to instal Cios 247...but honestly, there are probably more people that know a lot more about it than i do. i just did my Wii so i wouldn't have to worry about my kids scratching disks. my psp, i know more about.

oh, if you were talking about how i got GH5 to work, it was a fix that i found. i don't remember the website i found it on. i don't remember what the download itself was called, but the .rar is AddersGH5packrar.rar.

Ah nevermind, I found a way to get it working with USB Loader GX.^^

i use usb loader too. i don't like using my drive if i don't have to