Thread: problem wii freezing

Ca problem wii freezing

hi everyone (sorry if my english is poor i'm french lol )i want to mod my wii and use usb loader to play backup games but i have a problem i have follow de tutorials New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii found in the tutorial menu to mod my wii and everything was ok .So after that i have check other tutorials to have a good idea on how to install usb loader gx.I have see that i need to install cIOS 36 rev 10,cIOS 38 rev 16 and some place they said i need Hermes cIOS 222.So i install cIOS 36 rev 10 succesfully .Right after that i've tried to install cIOS 38 rev 16 but my wii freeze.No black screen or anything the music still running (\m/ yeah !!! lol)and the light of my wiimote disapear but nothing happen and i left it like this more than 20 minutes to see if it will load.So i have tried other apps like wad manager or reinstall cIOS rev. 10 but everytime i press A the wii freeze and i have to press power button .So i format my SD card 3 times same thing .Thinking it was my SD card (because at a moment i was no able to put or remove anything because it was protected and after it became ok)i have buy a new one the same brand as the old (Kingston 2gb)but same problem again .I even tried to restore with my NAND but Bootmii's simulation said i was dangerous because it don't see any NAND.So i want to know what's wrong and if i was good to install this after the first tutorial.My wii is 3.4u LU65 but upgraded 4.1 after the New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii tutorials and if nothing can be done how i can restore my wii virgin and restart all the work . Sorry for my english again lol

i have try anutitle deleter but same thing when i press A it's freezing any idea please ??? if i format by my wii menu it is dangerous ??? pleeeeease help !!!!