Thread: Ashes Cricket Cover Error!

Angry Ashes Cricket Cover Error!

Hi guys

I have a problem,

I have USB Loader GX and have install games with no problems and have got the covers for the games and have worked a breeze!

For some reason Ashes Cricket 2009's cover is not showing up or the disk image as well, i have checked the file names and formatt and are all correct but still not coming up,

I have the 3D, 2D and disc image and i got it from the site from where all the other covers have come from but still not working plus also tried re downloading them n placing them in the folder but still no go

Any help would be awesome

Thanks guys

P.S: ashes Cricket 2009 games works just no covers

check the ID of the cover and the ID of the game, might have 1 letter different.
    Liked my help? - Your thanks is appreciated.

<Show your thanks by clicking the thanks button>

yo where and how did get the game to work cuz i got a pal version and i use a hdd to play but when start the game a loading comes up and then it freezes,i also have another question. if i get the real game but pal from ebay, can i play it on my usa system bought in the us?

Quote Originally Posted by asianprince360 View Post
    yo where and how did get the game to work cuz i got a pal version and i use a hdd to play but when start the game a loading comes up and then it freezes
    http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/21...9-torrent.html
    Liked my help? - Your thanks is appreciated.

<Show your thanks by clicking the thanks button>