Thread: Rom's from DVD ?

Rom's from DVD ?

Apologise if this has been asked many times before . I couldn't seem to find the answer and I've looked at so much it maybe be right on front of me !

Is it possible to create a DVD with many NES, SNES & N64 games and run these games from the DVD using an emulator. i.e. not filling up any memory cards. I have a mod chip on it's way.

I'm sure another stoopid question but... I used the Twilight hack and installed some wads. Are the wad running from my SD card on the internal memory?

Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by jamjuice View Post
    Apologise if this has been asked many times before . I couldn't seem to find the answer and I've looked at so much it maybe be right on front of me !

Is it possible to create a DVD with many NES, SNES & N64 games and run these games from the DVD using an emulator. i.e. not filling up any memory cards. I have a mod chip on it's way.

I'm sure another stoopid question but... I used the Twilight hack and installed some wads. Are the wad running from my SD card on the internal memory?

Ta.

try googling "wii multiboot rom pack"

Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

Yeah I seen at a customer's house.. It's a cool DVD.. Packed up with at least 5 emulators & games from A to Z