How exactly do you hack Animal Crossing: City Folk...?
I really, really, want to know.
If you want to know...
1. Download this... (Program and HBC: App)
2. Place only the apps folder on to your SD card from your computer
3. Then place the SD card in to your Wii
4. Start HBC and look for (Savegame Manager v1.0), Run this program
5. You want to copy the saved game from the Wii to the SD card
6. Enjoy some tea (This will take some time)
7. Once this process is done, follow the instructions to return HBC menu
8. Remove your SC card and place it back into your computer
9. Explore the SD card, in the root menu look for a folder called savegames
A. (MAKE A COPY OF THIS FOLDER FIRST) call it baksavegames, this prevents you from doing something that you will regret.
B. Then run the ACToolkit (found in the download)
C. Open the file with the extension ".dat" found on the SD card
D. Do what ever you want with the program and then save your file
E. After you have saved everything and closed the program, remove the SD card and place it back into your Wii
F. Start HBC and look for (Savegame Manager v1.0), Run this program
10. This time you want to place your saved game from SD card to the Wii
11. Once this process is done, follow the instructions to return HBC menu
12. Load up Animal Crossing and enjoy your new content
I've done this twice already for my wife, so I know this process works...
Oh and sorry about listing the instructions in HEX, bad habit I picked up in High School.
- Not held accountable for any programs or lost data that may arise.
Last edited by Fallen_Paladin; 01-14-2010 at 08:57 PM.
1 User Says Thank You Fallen_Paladin For This Useful Post
This work also if my Animal Crossing Game is in my Hard Disk with Usb Loader gx?
Originally Posted by Fallen_Paladin
Sorry I have been gone for awhile, yea your saved data isn't located on your hdd it is stored on your Wii itself. I run my backup copy of AC off the hdd and my edit the saved data the same way.
when I try to load the save game mangager it goes to a black screen and shuts my wii remote off...any suggestions?
sorry my typing sucks tonight i meant savegame manager lol
It works with any version... but you do need to have the right HBC (homebrew channel) and updated cios to be able to run it...
If savegame manager won't work for you (and I've had the same problem in the past), just use savegame extractor and savegame installer seperately. That alsways works for me. Download them from the homebrew browser.
Originally Posted by Mandi417
BTW, when you use these two - you won't be able to use the wiimote. Read the screen and press the Power button to extract or install the game save.
Last edited by Danieli; 02-14-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Reason: Additional Info:
Follow this guide and it will work just fine for your 4.2. . .
Originally Posted by InsanityPlea4me
Tags for this Thread