Thread: Black Screen using Wads

Question Black Screen using Wads

Hello all, i have had issues getting cover floader 1.0 to run again, now when i load it black screen, when i try to reload cios36 rev10 black screen, tried CIOS uninstaller and black screen, when i try to remove using ATD, get error -1017 "at first line of letting wii know i am god.."

all i want to do is remove this custom CIOS and start from scratch with no cios... Please Help...?

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Quote Originally Posted by spdermandragon5 View Post
    Hello all, i have had issues getting cover floader 1.0 to run again, now when i load it black screen, when i try to reload cios36 rev10 black screen, tried CIOS uninstaller and black screen, when i try to remove using ATD, get error -1017 "at first line of letting wii know i am god.."

all i want to do is remove this custom CIOS and start from scratch with no cios... Please Help...?
    Explaining what you did is always helpful. I will guess that you downgraded an ios or have a corruption.

RunCB2_BB1_SignCheck.zip, push reset many many many times, then when the app exits post the signcheck.cvs files from your sd-card here.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.