My sister upgraded my Wii to 4.2, heard that this was a bad choice from what I've seen on the forums, I also have wiikey 1, upgraded to the latest firmware.
I followed the, Full hacking guide for 4.2 system menus tutorial, and successfully completed it with no problems.
I can run PAL games fine, but even when changing and trying all settings in Neogamma r7 and USB Loader GX, I cannot get my system to run NTSC games at all and am presented with black screens.
What can I do to get the games working, I have tried Region Fri to PAL, and all the settings within the two loaders both on DVD-R and USB.
Try startpatch for wii 4.2 StartPatch - WiiBrew
it has many patches you can choice
* Region Free Wii Games - Allows you to Play Import Titles.
* IOS Selection - Allows you to select which IOS you would like to use.
* Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
* Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates which have been embedded in Discs.
* Block Online Updates - Prevents online updates being installed.
* Force WiFi Connection Test Error - Forces a WiFi Connection Test Error.
* Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
* Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
* Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
* Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
* No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
* Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
* Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
* Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
* Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.2E | NeoGamma R8 b15 | BootMii | cIOS38 r17| Wad Manager 1.5 | Mplayer CE 0.77 | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Triiforce mrc v8 | USB Loader GX r894 | StartPatch 4.2.6
IF I COULD HELP YOU, THEN CLICK ON THANK'S BUTTON