Thread: Beatles rock band DLC help

Beatles rock band DLC help

I have a hard modded wii without any knowledge of soft mods, I also don't have a wifi connection. My problem is that I would like to get the downloadable songs for the beatles rock band. Does anyone know where I can find them and then if I can find them how do I run them?

would someone please help me out here. I just need to know if there is any way to get the dlc without a wifi connection.

Can I have someone with a wifi connection download the songs onto a sd card and then play them on my wii?

thank you

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for all the help. I can't believe that no one has an answer to this question. The people of this forum seem very knowledgable but pick and choose the threads they will answer. So a big thank you to all

Us

you know, the moderators of this site are VERY busy with everything they do, and it's annoying to me to see someone get bitter over not getting help with a question that's so easily answered if you were to do a simple search on this site - I found this info on beatles rockband easily - try to help yourself first before you have someone try to help you

I did a search and the only thing I was finding had to deal with soft modding to get the content. I don't want to have to soft mod my wii. So how about telling me what search you did and I will find the info myself. But like I said nothing I found delt with my case. And by the way what makes one question more important than any other. I waited quite a while with many people looking at my post. If there is already a answer to my question out there how hard is it for someone to point me in the right direction. I am not asking anyone to hold my hand , just to give me some advice or assistance. By the way isn't that what a forum is for?