Thread: Mario Kart

Thanks

Mario Kart

Hi, I have recently softwodded my wii and have played many games that have been backed up on to hdd using usbloadergx. I can play mario kart using this method but unable to load it from disk. All I get is a black screen and have to turn the wii off and back on again. I have had no trouble with any other games via dvd.

Thanks
    If you can play it via usb loading why would you want to play it via disc? Is it an original disc?
    ii acks.com

Thanks
    It is a back up of an original disk. The hard disk is only 120gb and is nearly full so was looking to use a backup of the original disk. I first loaded it onto the hdd using wbfs manager then extracted and burnt the iso onto a dvd.

Thanks
    Hello. I'm also having a problem with Mario Kart. It's a backup copy from the original game.I played the game two days with no problems, but now when i insert the cd i can choose players and everything, but when i'm waiting for the game i just see black screen and i can only turn off my console.I have neo gamma r7.Any ideas?

Thanks
    i too had that problem but when i buyed the original disk i can play it BUT on online it mess up big time frist i get disconnect from others always and i get points every time i get disconnect i have 9k points from doing nothing

Thanks
    I have now 4 or 5 games that don't work, they just freeze when you're in the menu. There must be something to do. Maybe to install a new version of Neo Gamma or something else. Can somebody help me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,128 Posts
    @ Uross

Read HERE for your games that aren't working.
    Damn I suck!!!!