Coverart and ROMart without Net connection on Wii
Not really interested in buying the USB LAN/Wifi adapter...dont really see the need. 2 desktops, 1 laptop, xbox 360, iphone...dont "really" need another means to connect to the net. Now my question:
I am softmod'd with a external USB HD. How can I add ROM and Cover artwork/images for when im within USB Loader w/o internet connection? I'm sure there is a way, but not sure what to "search for"....thoughts?
If you have an iPhone I'm guessing you are using a wireless network in your house via a router already. Does your Wii not allow you to just connect to your router from the settings menu? The adapter is used for connecting to a wired PC without a wireless network, or so I believe.
Last edited by Distraught; 12-28-2009 at 11:06 PM.
1 User Says Thank You Distraught For This Useful Post
Actually no. I just use my data plan from ATT always. I did not know :face: that the Wii had wifi built-in!
For reference when I get home:
To find your MAC address:
1) From the home screen, select the "Wii" button in the lower left hand corner.
2) From here, select "Wii Settings" which will be the on-screen button on the right.
3) On this screen, select the right arrow to advance to the 2nd set of settings.
4) Select the "Internet" option.
5) Select the "Console Information" option.
6) The MAC address will be listed under "USB Ethernet Adapter MAC Address".