Thread: Restoring all the original ISOS [Wii 3.4U]

Thanks

Unhappy Restoring all the original ISOS [Wii 3.4U]

Here's the thing:

I tried to install the cIOS38 rev 15 as IOS249 but I couldn't, and I read in some place, that you should install by choosing any other IOS when the setup of the installer ask you to install the cIOS, so I installed the cIOS 38 rev 15 and by doing so (tell me if I'm wrong with this) I deleted the original IOS from my console.

After that, some games didn't run anymore and I guess that's because the mistake a made.

I tried to uninstall the cIOS 38 rev 15 with the cIOS uninstaller 1.1 but nothing happened, as the uninstaller couldn't find the cIOS in the block 249.

I installed cIOS rev 16 in block 249 but nothing happened, then i erase block 249 by using any title deleter, and the problem was still there. then I installed the cIOS 38 rev 16 in the block 250.

Now I want to know if there is any way to restore all the original IOS from my nintendo, because I can't remember which IOS I overwrote...

Thanks

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 2,026 Posts
    Wow please stop installing and deleting ios files and use a guide from our guides section to accomplish whatever it is you are trying to do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oddgriffin View Post
    Wow please stop installing and deleting ios files and use a guide from our guides section to accomplish whatever it is you are trying to do.
    What do you suggest I should do? and where is the guide to solve my problem?