Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does V4C-9 wii clip work on D2B chipset drives ?

Does V4C-9 wii clip work on D2B chipset drives ?

That is my question. I bought the v4c-9 clips thinking i could use my d2pro chips on all model chipset drives.
    It seems its just geared for the D2C chipset. Although the chips are Dms/D2A D2B and D2C compatible.

I installed the clips. I get a constant error red light. The drive motor does not work. The system seems to start up ok (albeit no drive working).

Have i simply purchased the wrong clips or is there jumpers/tracks that need to be broken/crossed ??

Any help appreciated.....

Thx
    Tank
    Last edited by tank; 06-20-2008 at 12:29 AM.

Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    they can work, just have to modify it a bit check pm
    Send me a PM if you need any Canadamods.ca support

$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping to Canada & USA
    Official Support for Canadamods. I am here to help.

email: sales@canadamods.ca | website: http://www.canadamods.ca | Phone: +1 416 728 0648

We are the Official Distributors for: P.3Key, Wode JukeBox, WasabiDX, WiiKey, DriveKey, M3i & More - Always Authentic Guarenteed !
    Buy Wode JukeBox v2.0 here: Here

I also bought the wii-clip 4c and a d2pro v2 chip.

I have not tried to install it yet, I am a little confused on what to solder, and if its going to work for the D2B chip.

Do I solder all the points from the d2pro to the wii clip or just some of the points?

The previous reply mentions that it has to be modded a little, does it and what is the mod?

I have a Wii from launch day, so I assume I also have the D2B. I am also getting a D2Pro and a Wiiclip pre-soldered. Can you send me that pm on what I'll have to do to install properly and effectively?

Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    Quote Originally Posted by spillb View Post
    I also bought the wii-clip 4c and a d2pro v2 chip.

I have not tried to install it yet, I am a little confused on what to solder, and if its going to work for the D2B chip.

Do I solder all the points from the d2pro to the wii clip or just some of the points?

The previous reply mentions that it has to be modded a little, does it and what is the mod?
    check pm

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightk View Post
    I have a Wii from launch day, so I assume I also have the D2B. I am also getting a D2Pro and a Wiiclip pre-soldered. Can you send me that pm on what I'll have to do to install properly and effectively?
    if youre getting it presoldered from us and buying the one for dms/d2a/d2b then you wont need to do anything, just install it and youre good to go.

Al
    Send me a PM if you need any Canadamods.ca support

$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping to Canada & USA
    Official Support for Canadamods. I am here to help.

email: sales@canadamods.ca | website: http://www.canadamods.ca | Phone: +1 416 728 0648

We are the Official Distributors for: P.3Key, Wode JukeBox, WasabiDX, WiiKey, DriveKey, M3i & More - Always Authentic Guarenteed !
    Buy Wode JukeBox v2.0 here: Here

Can I have that PM too, I know d2pro9 v2 works with all board. What wii-clip should I use if I want to install d2pro9v2 on a d2b? d2a? dma? dc2? d2c2? Any help will do thanks

Awesome, thanks Spyman!

I need that information too, please! I am having a lot of problems with this d2pro9 in a d2b chipset, it works sometimes, but now it doesnt work, it turns red light, blue light, red and blue at random times every time I turn the wii on.
    Please and thanks.

Oh I forgot to say that Im using it with a wii-clip.

Hi I was wondering if I could get that pm as well? I got the d2pro9 with the wii-clip v4 and want to install it on d2a.

Thanks!

please people, I really need that info so I can get this working.

PS. I dont understand why with privmsg if this is a forum, we are supposed to see other peoples issues so we can fix our problems without bothering someone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast