Thread: Exception (DSI) occured! Help please

Exclamation Exception (DSI) occured! Help please

Hi all. I recently installed the homebrew channel on my 4.2u wii, I mainly did it to hack on Mario kart wii and legend of Zelda twilight princess. The apps I have are gecko os 1.9.2, homebrew browser, media player, and wad manager. For about a week it all worked perfectly. Now when I try to load the codes through gecko, it says exception (dsi) occured and then my wii freezes. If I try to load the game without loading codes, but still through gecko, it works. Ony when I try to load codes it freezes. My other apps are still working just fine. If you know what I have to do to have gecko start working again please help. Also, I downloaded dvdx and not bootmii, I don't know if that matters cause I'm a noob but idk. Thanks for any help.

Trying not to sound rude, but this is why you aren't getting replies Let me google that for you
    Please remember to thank if I have helped you in any way!

Well I already did that and did some pretty good research but I can't find a solution to MY problem. So if anyone can answer my question I would greatly appreciat it.