Thread: hey, read me out... im having a pickle here...

Cool hey, read me out... im having a pickle here...

hello everyone, here´s the deal, i had my wii fully pimp with cios38 rev14 so i was able to play the hew mario and silent hill memories backups with no trouble at all but then the horror came...

i received this e-mails from my pepps of nintendo where now the internet channel could be downloaded for 0 points with the only condition that i had to update my version lol, then i did it and i wasn´t able to install the homebrew, anywho. i managed to install it with the bootmii hack and did also the boot2.

now, my hombrew work well, my wii works just fine and i can even load the nintendo and super nes emulator and they work fine but i when i load the cios 38, it loads but the wiimote stops working, same for the wad manager ver. 1.3- 1.5 and the gamma which was the program that i use to load my backups doesn´t load at all...

how do you think i may procede... i appreciate all the help i can get from you, i post this threat because i have been reading and searching for about 5 hours and haven´t come up with a possible answer.

ps. should i make a backup of the nand file from bootmi?
    What will it do for my wii´s sake?

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    ok so when you updated you undid your softmod. now you have to resoftmod using the 4.2 softmod guide.

Cool

wow... my most trully gratefully thanks, even though the answer was a little bogus, no offense intended at all... i tried once again to run the cios38 and by art of magic i guess the wiimote worked!!! i´m thinking that something like an unexpected press of a button may cause the wiimote to stop working, since on this second attempt i realized that the mote work just fine and then tried to run the cios38 on ios 249 and then was when it stopped working (those updates...) so i ran again the program and make sure to install it on ios 250 and it all went beutyfully from there now i have just tried my SMBWII and it worked perfectly!!! so my most sincere thank you to all of you guys since i though ive bricked my wii because of the mote mallfunction...