Thread: ios 232 for band hero

Thanks

ios 232 for band hero

i've already read thru the guides on how to get gh5 & band hero to work. my problem is installing ios 232. many of the links are dead and i can't seem to find the proper ios 232 download. can someone please direct me to the correct download and provide brief instructions for installation? any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    I think you need IOS 222/223 not 232 but I could be wrong. If you are running game through usb loader you probably just need to install Hermes 222/223 installer.

Go here.

GAF's Wii Homebrew Tutorial: Hermes' Ios222/223

*** I might be wrong since I don't have any instruments for the Wii but if it is just like guitar hero then that is what you need.

As far loading from disc I have no idea.

Thanks
    Awesome, you were right about needing IOS 222/223 rather than 232. That's probably why most of the links to it are dead. Thank you!

Thanks
    It all depends on your loading method. You are right with hermes 222 installer for HDD loading. I have softchip installed for disc loading which uses ios232. Both work fine for me.
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.