Thread: Attepting to recover from a semi-brick.

Attepting to recover from a semi-brick.

Hello, I am in the process of recovering from a semi-brick. I have previously posted here. Messie and Tealc have kindly pointed me to the right direction: first install IOS60patched, then Sys Menu 4.1. I have obtained both files. On attempt to install IOS60patched, I get an error message: "Installing ticket... ERROR! (ret -2011)"

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You are going to have to take a different route... its 2 different guides you have to follow. Do a search for my name and read the thread towards the end I posted the links to the threads I read to recover from semi-brick. It is a very "VERY" helpful way to go and it works well. Try it and guarantee in about an hour all "should" be well again.

Good Luck

I took the time to find you the link... please read it thoroughly and understand it first before you dive in. I take no responsibility for anything but this is what helped me and the only method that worked after several hours of trying what seemed like simpler methods.
    Last edited by tdawg88; 12-27-2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Posted Link to possible solution