Admin / Super Mod
Wii FW Update 3.3
- Add more types of apparel (i.e. Shirts, shoes, hats and pants, etc)
- Add more types of faces, hairstyles, features, etc
- Ability to create Custom apparel by using images loaded from an SD card
- Ability to collect new items from games that would be automatically added to the Mii channel.
- Ability to delete images from Photo Channel without having to search for them on the Message Board
- Choose order in which music tracks are played during slideshow
- Ability to arrange order of pictures to be viewed in Slideshow
- Customization of image gallery (allow for user-created folders to manage pictures)
- Ability to change music tracks during a slideshow
- Custom Slideshows
- Playlist support
- Allow video shortcuts to be placed on Wii itself, so you can view it with your photos
- Support for Adobe Flash Lite 3
- Save images from web page to the photo channel
- Support for Tabbed browsing
- Support for additional news source feeds
Data Management / Storage Solutions
- USB Flash Drive support
- USB Hard Drive support
- Support for SD Cards above 2GB
- Ability to load Virtual Console games from an SD card without it residing in the Wii main memory.
- Ability to communicate via voice while playing Wi-Fi Connection Network compatible games
- Options for Enabling or Disabling voice chat communication functionality
- Support for most Bluetooth and USB compatible headsets/microphones.
- Parental Controls updated with more options for communication functionality
- Instant Message your friends in your address book
- See when friends in your address book are actually online utilizing the Wii (games, photos, surfing net, bulletin board, etc).
- View your friends Game-Specific Achievements
- Download new Game-Specific Achievements
General UI updates
- Ability to customize the Wii Main Menu (Select wallpaper, music, animations, size and shape of channels). Incorporate SD Card functionality so you can select to stream music tracks off that media.
- Clean up the Wii menu with a single channel for all Virtual Console games, rather than each game having it’s own channel.
- Option to group games together. Keep all the N64 games on one channel or all similar games together.
- Firmware/Software Update History
- Address Book page increase
- The ability to message multiple people in address book at once.
- The ability to send and receive messages via the Wiimote Home button at any time, even during gameplay.
- The option to have the LED stay on constantly while the system is on.
- Ability to adjust gamma correction, vertical screen position, etc. in your screen settings.
- Ability to set the sensor bar settings incrementally.
- Ability to set a boot up password / PIN.
- Ability to lock out the configuration options and save data sections via parental control features.
info credit to Scarpine &
jebise101 for being on the ball
Last edited by ModderMan; 06-16-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin
I have a pal wii with a d2c key installed.
everything is workin well including SSBB.
is the new 3.3e firmware safe to update to?