Thread: Need: Pre-Modded Wii or Wii Mod Service

Thanks

Need: Pre-Modded Wii or Wii Mod Service

Hey Wiihacks.

I just recently got into the Wii, want to buy one but I want to have a modded one. I have alot of experience with Xbox mods but unfortunately I am not the greatest solderer around so I dont want to drop money just to brick my new Wii.

I would prefer just to buy a premodded one, I am looking for a decent price. Price is negotiable my aim is Juice914. Will pay paypal verified. If I cant get a good price on a premodded wii, I would like to know modders prices on wii modding services. I would supply the wii and possibly chip depending on price.

Best offer of course wins my business.

~Bruce

Thanks
    Thanked 1,419 Times in 328 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice914 View Post
    Hey Wiihacks.

I just recently got into the Wii, want to buy one but I want to have a modded one. I have alot of experience with Xbox mods but unfortunately I am not the greatest solderer around so I dont want to drop money just to brick my new Wii.

I would prefer just to buy a premodded one, I am looking for a decent price. Price is negotiable my aim is Juice914. Will pay paypal verified. If I cant get a good price on a premodded wii, I would like to know modders prices on wii modding services. I would supply the wii and possibly chip depending on price.

Best offer of course wins my business.

~Bruce

Best offer could be a HACK JOB Too...and I have seen my share of hack jobs that customers have brought in to be repaired...

If it was me.... would rather have Best high quality workmanship and a good price ...not neccessarily the best price....

Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

Thanks
    Well by best offer I dont mean I will let a homeless man mod my wii because he said hell do it for a sandwich.

I am just looking for someone with decent prices and reliable service, preferably in the NY area.

Thanks
    It all depends on the Wii Version you have.
    Check out my installer thread. Follow my signature..
    Last edited by §piktsµ; 09-01-2008 at 12:56 PM.