Thread: Wii Fit Plus on 4.1

Wii Fit Plus on 4.1

search function fails, obviously does not search 3 letter words which make me extremely frustrated.

'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : wii, fit, plus"

Anywho, onto my issue. I want to know how I can get WIi FIT PLUS to work on 4.1 or will I have to update to 4.2. What have people done to get the game to work (attempting to use original disc)

I also noticed that in the guides/tuts section there is how to upgrade from a virgin wii to 4.2 but what if I want to upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2?

Upgrading to 4.2 is not recommended and will kill your homebrew. Probably just an out of date IOS, Wii Fit+ uses IOS53. Use NUSD to download and wad manager to install.

You can use this guide to check what games use which IOS: http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-use-run.html
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

It works on 4.1 so it is just an out of date IOS.

Just installed the latest version of IOS53 and still having the same problem. Could if be the fact that I am using the actual Wii Fit Plus DVD?

edit: use Neogamma R7 to load the game and now works. Thanks for the info. BTW, I loaded the IOS53 on IOS249 in the wad manager, am I correct with that?

Thanks
    Last edited by Soviet1942; 12-28-2009 at 04:08 PM.

i risked updating it and everything works fine, (i have a pal system) don't know if its 100% safe though i just risked it