Thread: I want to buy a BNIB modded Wii, suggestions???

I want to buy a BNIB modded Wii, suggestions???

I have tried to contact a few vendors but have had no success. Any advice as I am running out of excuses for my son.

Thanks!

I'm selling mine if you're interested?

How much?????????????

My price is kinda high as I'm in need of some cash right now. But you'll get a lot for your money. PM me if you're interested and we'll go from there.

If you buy a pre-modded console, your going to pay an arm and a leg for it...Pre-modded wii's are going for $400-$650 USD right now which is insane....

What I would do is buy yourself a brand new wii which is $250 USD....Order yourself a solderless chip about $70 USD and put it in yourself...It's really simple and you'll have yourself a brand new modded wii for about $300-$330 USD.....

That is an even better suggestion. You will save a lot of money if you get one and do it yourself. However, take care with placing it inside.

OK.

I got a brand new Wii and I would like to modify it. Please give me some suggestions.

Thanks!!

Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    d2pro9 rev2 with wiiclip do it yourself solution.
    Send me a PM if you need any Canadamods.ca support

$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping to Canada & USA
    Official Support for Canadamods. I am here to help.

email: sales@canadamods.ca | website: http://www.canadamods.ca | Phone: +1 416 728 0648

We are the Official Distributors for: P.3Key, Wode JukeBox, WasabiDX, WiiKey, DriveKey, M3i & More - Always Authentic Guarenteed !
    Buy Wode JukeBox v2.0 here: Here