Thread: not sure plz help!

Question not sure plz help!

ok so im running system 4.2 and i have the hbc and bootmii as an ios and have a NAND backup and have unstubbed ios 249 and 222 with usb loader gx working but I need to Know what to do when my wii is bricked coz im kinda screwing around with themes and can anyone plz help me install preloader or priiloader because i dont want my wii bricked plz help!

I live on Earth like all humans do. Or do they?
    Quote Originally Posted by wadman View Post
    ok so im running system 4.2 and i have the hbc and bootmii as an ios and have a NAND backup and have unstubbed ios 249 and 222 with usb loader gx working but I need to Know what to do when my wii is bricked coz im kinda screwing around with themes and can anyone plz help me install preloader or priiloader because i dont want my wii bricked plz help!
    Try this guide. http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...ner-brick.html

By the way, how and where do you get themes?

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Quote Originally Posted by wadman View Post
    If you don't have boot2 bootmii and you brick your wii with a theme there is nothing you can do about it. If I where you, I would stop messing around and just do what is nessecary. You abveously know your walking on ice or you would not be posting this.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.