Thread: Need for Speed most wanted

Thanks

Need for Speed most wanted

In the game are you able to chase people down as the police? Or is it strictly an evading them type system?

Are there any NFS games that allow you to chase down the cars as the cops?

2. 1 User Says Thank You jitterbugjohnny For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Nope, no chasing them down as cops. It's all about the underground race scene and avoiding the police as much as possible. Fun game.

I'm not that familiar with most of the NFS games but their concepts are usually the opposite of playing as cops. So I kind of doubt any have that option. Would be an interesting twist though.

4. 1 User Says Thank You Trout For This Useful Post

Thanks
    I haven't played many of the newer gen NFS titles so I am not sure if they have changed the overall concept or design......still I hear that they are pretty wild racers.

Thanks
    With Most Wanted, the fun of the game is avoiding the cops. You get helicopters trying to knock you off the road, spike strips and the cops smash into you. Alot of spectaclar crashes. Good game. Not alot of replay value though. Online can be fun if you're going against people with the same skillset.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    With Most Wanted, the fun of the game is avoiding the cops. You get helicopters trying to knock you off the road, spike strips and the cops smash into you. Alot of spectaclar crashes. Good game. Not alot of replay value though. Online can be fun if you're going against people with the same skillset.
    Actually it sounds really fun. Have you tried any other racing games you think are worth owning? (besides pgr3 and burnout revenge)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jitterbugjohnny View Post
    Actually it sounds really fun. Have you tried any other racing games you think are worth owning? (besides pgr3 and burnout revenge)
    Not really, unless you include Pocket Bike Racer.

PGR3 is okay. It gets a little boring for me. I have Forza 2 coming whenever it gets released. I think that will be a good one.