Thread: Does any one have these wad forwaders??

Question Does any one have these wad forwaders??

PLease help me by uploading these files please
    - Latest Genesis Plus I think it is "GX 1.3.2 (r355)"
    - and the latest snes 9x i think is "snes9xgx415.wad"

the links i got from Uploading.com - the simplest and secure way to host your files!

here's a link to making your own channels if you can't find a forwarder - LOOK HERE, but have some kind of brick recovery installed when making wad and installing them.

go to wadder.net. If you become a member, go to forum and I think channels. There is a thread titled "channel forwarders with error check" or something close to that. You can get both of those forwarders in that thread.
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasons34 View Post
    go to wadder.net. If you become a member, go to forum and I think channels. There is a thread titled "channel forwarders with error check" or something close to that. You can get both of those forwarders in that thread.
    the site is down does n e 1 have a copy handy???
    **it is Christmas, and all

Don't browse much there yet, maybe when it comes back I'll start checking it out. Anyways to the point, there are some very well designed forwarders for many apps including a couple each for the ones you mentioned here.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing