Thread: Mario Bros & Wii Sports Resort don't work..

Mario Bros & Wii Sports Resort don't work..

Hi there,

My system data:
    Wii 3.3E
    Neogamma r7
    cIOS rev 14
    Homebrew 1.0.6
    (I also have Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma, but I don't have to use that one anymore since I have Neogamma)

I did get Wii Fit plus, mario bros and wii sports resort, but they all didn't work.. Then I went to youtube to see how I could get mario bros working.. I installed neogamma r7 and cios rev 14.. On the video they said that it should work by now, but mario bros still wouldn't work.. Then I tried sports resort and this one also didn't work.. But wii fit plus is now the only one working
    Now can someone tell me why the other 2 will not work? Am I doing something wrong? Or do I have to do something else?

Grtz Smiley

Thanked 2,299 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Run a search. There are additional steps required and appropriate guides for both titles on this site. You'll find NSMB in the games section.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

3. 1 User Says Thank You Ithian For This Useful Post

Retired Staff
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    go ask whoever made the video you watched. Why should we care if you cant be assed to read the guides on this forum?

5. 1 User Says Thank You davepm For This Useful Post