Usbb Loader gx black screen when i load a game
Ok as the title says;
- I connected my usb device (formatted with the games on them as it should)
- I open usb loader gx, navigate the the file start them
- the screen goes black then
I looked on the forums and found a guide on cios downgrading etc etc. The problem is i understand very little of the all.
Do i have the down and upgrade every time i want to play a game ? Is there someone that can briefly explain to me what to don and how to check my cios version.
I have a pal version and all the games i have are pal isos. The system is 4.2E.
Any advice would help because i get kind of lost on the tutorial
when i try to install a new ios the system just crashes
Last edited by belgsken; 12-24-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Reason: more info
Here si an excellent guide for USB Loaders
Originally Posted by belgsken
Hello and thanks for the answer i was able to partially solve the problem here is how should anyone care at all.
1) made my wii a virgin again.
2) did the complete 4.2E hacking guide from this forum
3) games still crashed with external usb
4) for some reason my LEH (serial) reads backup dvd"s now.
5) found out that he only reads DVD-R dvd's
Ok this may sound a bit noobish but at least i can play my backups now