Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone play Mario Kart online :P?

Does anyone play Mario Kart online :P?

Hay there,

More curious than anything I guess but I tried online on Mario Kart for the first time and it's either something wrong on my end or 'no' one is playing online becuase. I left it searching for a good 5mins with no luck.

Anyone else tried Mario Kart online?

i play it online every day, just not very long intervals though.

Oh interesting, I think im gonna go play around with some hacks or settings or something.... Wierd how it doesn't work for me =[

I play it now and again online and there never seems to be a problem with the amount of people playing it.

There might've just not been anyone on when you were trying to race. It's usually not too hard to find people to race with, but I have had matches dwindle down from a full group to me and 1 other person before. Whenever that happens I'll try switching from worldwide to regional, or vice versa.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

If by hacks you mean cheats, dont even try it or youll be sorry (trust me).
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.

Does it search for players depending on your license or something? I haven't gotten very far on mine but even so.... it hangs at searching for players and I have it on worldwide.

*edit*

Hacks I meant priiloader stuff, I have wiiconnect on and nothing special enabled on priiloader but it still doesnt work =/

It's based more closely on your VR. Also if everyone playing has unlocked mirror mode it might throw you in a few of those tracks. Same with 150cc I think, but it shouldn't prevent you from playing. Might just be a server issue or something.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

You sure it even connects you to the servers?
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.

Yeah thats the wierd thing, it signs into that WFC thingy, I can pick my game style / location/ kart etc but then it just hangs. Maybe I need to port forward something...

It's just wierd no error code just endless searching.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast