Thread: Neogamma R8 b7 eroor 1053

Thanks

Neogamma R8 b7 eroor 1053

I bought my wii 2 years ago and decided to soft mod (messies guide) it now when i was trying the backup launcher it worked fine with a backup of dragon ball z budakai tenkaichi 3 (sorry for misspellings) that my freind had let me borrow so im sure i dont have the d3-2 (something along the lines of that) disk drive. I then wanted a gamecube game so i installed the gamcebe backup launcher with mios patcher. Sothen i tried it out by myself and got a backed up version of super smash bros melee. I went to my freinds house to burn it there due to the fact my disk drive isnt working propely and im getting it fixed next week. i burned the disk on there with imgburn don't know the exact setting but the burning speed was at max thats all i know and when i ran home to check if it works i loaded up my wii went to neogamma then selected load dvd and then it took a while to read and then it said eroor 1053. I dont know what to do and im sorry for being super specific.

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 2,026 Posts
    Burnt at max speed? hmm might wanna slow down a bit. Game cube backups are a different monster. I got them to work with neogamma, but i burn them at 4x speed just like i do wii iso's.

3. 1 User Says Thank You oddgriffin For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oddgriffin View Post
    Burnt at max speed? hmm might wanna slow down a bit. Game cube backups are a different monster. I got them to work with neogamma, but i burn them at 4x speed just like i do wii iso's.

yeah thats what i was thinking to do maybe at 2x would be better but i dont know howto change the burn speed (i know im a HUGE noob) Oh thank you for the super fast response

Thanks
    oh yeah and anyother ideas besides that like does it matter what cd-r im using for my games im using memorex and my freind is using verbatim

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 2,026 Posts
    use dvd-r not cdr. I use whatever is on sale and dont have any problems, but i am particular about how i burn them. I always reboot to refresh memory settings, then open task mananger to stop all unneccessary programs in the background, then i use alcohol 120% (imgburn is fine though) and burn at 4x speed.