Thread: Multiboot with Gamecube backuplauncher 0.3

Thanks

Multiboot with Gamecube backuplauncher 0.3

Ok I use GameCube MultiGame ISO Creator to make my games and I used the patched mIOS and the multiboot works on GC Backup Laucher Xi but some of my games dont work on it. I found GC Backup Launcher 0.3 So I tried it and it reads multiboot disks but the screens lose all color and the channel screen looks like a messed up VHS Tape. If I put a normal dvd in first, it loads fine and I can put the other disk in and play but i was wondering if there was an easy soulution to this besides my disk swap method.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,358 Posts
    can you post a link to that GC Launcher... and the guide that you used to install it...
    TIA

3. 1 User Says Thank You emuhack For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    I just did a quick search for GameCube backup launcher 0.3 and came up with this

Wii GameCube Backup Launcher 0.3 mod by Attila Released - TehSkeen.com

5. 1 User Says Thank You Stomp_442 For This Useful Post

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,358 Posts
    thanks for looking for this...

Thanks
    Yeah thats the site i used. It works great for most games but i have to use my disk swap thing to get multi boot games and certain single game disks to work.

Thanks
    Bump for good luck :P

Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    If you can get multi disc games to work then concider your self lucky, even if you have to take out the disc and reinsert it or burn disc 2 to a different disc. Just from reading and absorbing knowledge, the things I have read.

1. Waninkoko's custom MIOS installer rev3 doesn't support 2 disc games on the same disc
    2. GameCube Backup Launcher 0.2 doesn't support 2 disc games on the same disc.

I remember reading that and don't know if there is any truth to any of it. The GameCube Backup Launcher 0.3 you have is a modification of GC backup launcher 0.2, but was modified not by Wiigator. So, if what I say is true, then GameCube Backup Launcher 0.3 may have problems with 2 disc games on the same disc. Have you tried GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Xi with 2 disc games on the same disc? And check the compatibility list to make sure game is compatible with the way you are burning it.

Thanks
    yeah ive tried Xi. i have it on my wii too. sometimes games i can get to work with my disk swap thing work on that, but othetimes it wont even recognize my disk. Was just wondering if there was an easier way ^^