Thread: Help Please..

Angry Help Please..

Hey All, im having what i hope is a little issue. i was in the process off soft modding my wii ( http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html ) when my homebrew channel turned upside down. completed steps 3 thru 5 like that including updating ios60 before updating

after finishing the softmod i downloaded a wad from a thread that was suppose to fix the issue and now my homebrew channel wont load up (screen goes black), neo gamma wont load either.im not sure if a backup loaded before but it doesnt now. originals do work from disc channel. not sure on downgrading or reinstalling because the wii freezes when i try to load it from options menu

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Quote Originally Posted by homerjay123 View Post
    Hey All, im having what i hope is a little issue. i was in the process off soft modding my wii ( http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html ) when my homebrew channel turned upside down. completed steps 3 thru 5 like that including updating ios60 before updating

after finishing the softmod i downloaded a wad from a thread that was suppose to fix the issue and now my homebrew channel wont load up (screen goes black), neo gamma wont load either.im not sure if a backup loaded before but it doesnt now. originals do work from disc channel. not sure on downgrading or reinstalling because the wii freezes when i try to load it from options menu
    Did you install ios36-v1040?

What thread did you follow?

All you need to do was reinstall hbc.

Try to run these, by banner bombing them. Extract them to a formated sd-card.

CB2_BB_Wad-Manager-1.4.zip
    CB2_BB_Dop-IOS_MOD_v9.zip
    BB_Bootmii_Booter.zip
    CB2_BB_SignCheck.zip

Let me know if any of them run.

Did you install preloader?
    Is bootmii installed as boot2 or ios?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Did you install ios36-v1040?

What thread did you follow?

All you need to do was reinstall hbc.

Try to run these, by banner bombing them. Extract them to a formated sd-card.

CB2_BB_Wad-Manager-1.4.zip
    CB2_BB_Dop-IOS_MOD_v9.zip
    BB_Bootmii_Booter.zip
    CB2_BB_SignCheck.zip

Let me know if any of them run.

Did you install preloader?
    Is bootmii installed as boot2 or ios?
    not sure on the thread because i did a search but this is the wad that i installed "IOS34-64-v3087.wad".

i doubt " ios36-v1040" was installed because i dont see it in any of the wad folders. priiloader was intalled at first but also in the process of fixing my homebrew channel i think i got rid of that, had followed another thread that explained how to run wad manager through priiloader, thinking it was the system menu that was messed up i ran another installation of ios60-patched and systemmenu4.1u-449. i remember the thread saying reinstall priiloader after but when i did it gave me some error ticket so i just exited. now no prii loader.

bootmii ios , didnt backup nand because sd card is too small

feeling . will try the bannerbomb thank you

edit: should i extract them all to the sd at once or try one at a time? im getting asked to replace boot.dol of diff sizes when i extract them all to the card
    Last edited by homerjay123; 12-21-2009 at 09:52 AM.

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Quote Originally Posted by homerjay123 View Post
    not sure on the thread because i did a search but this is the wad that i installed "IOS34-64-v3087.wad".

i doubt " ios36-v1040" was installed because i dont see it in any of the wad folders. priiloader was intalled at first but also in the process of fixing my homebrew channel i think i got rid of that, had followed another thread that explained how to run wad manager through priiloader, thinking it was the system menu that was messed up i ran another installation of ios60-patched and systemmenu4.1u-449. i remember the thread saying reinstall priiloader after but when i did it gave me some error ticket so i just exited. now no prii loader.

bootmii ios , didnt backup nand because sd card is too small

feeling . will try the bannerbomb thank you

edit: should i extract them all to the sd at once or try one at a time? im getting asked to replace boot.dol of diff sizes when i extract them all to the card
    One at a time. If you have your own bootmii folder, replace the one on bootmii booter with you own if it fails to load. When did you install IOS34-64-v3087.wad, before or after all the other stuff. What was the last thing you did.

One at a time. If you have your own bootmii folder, replace the one on bootmii booter with you own if it fails to load. When did you install IOS34-64-v3087.wad, before or after all the other stuff. What was the last thing you did.
    IOS34-64-v3087 was installed after the whole soft mod process, but before i tried to REinstall the ios60 and system menu, system menu is the last thing i installed.

BB_Bootmii_Booter - when ran from disk management the wii freezes , if ran from the sd card icon i get "neither /boot.dol nor boot.elf could be found"

CB2_BB_Wad-Manager-1.4 - when ran from disk management loads up to black screen , if ran from sd card icon the wii freezes

CB2_BB_SignCheck - when ran from disk management wii froze , from sd card it ran

*using ios60 (rev6174)
    *region usa
    *hollywood versio ox21

*found 18 ios on this console

*analyzed ios250,ios249
    truncha bug - enabled
    flash access - disabled
    boot2 access - disabled
    usb 2.0 ios tree - enabled

*ios 60,55,53,50,38,37
    everything disabled , program freezes after ios37

CB2_BB_Dop-IOS_MOD_v9 - ran from the disk management screen , didnt press "A" to continue because i dont know where to go from there.

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Run dop ios mod again, use ios249. Install ios36 with trucha and es-identify, using A to install the new version.

Run dop ios mod again, use ios249. Install ios36 with trucha and es-identify, using A to install the new version.
    thank you so much. back running again , with homebrew and priiloader installed once more.

where did i go wrong in my process though?
    Last edited by homerjay123; 12-22-2009 at 04:19 PM.