Thread: Thinking of getting this cable to play my wii on...

Thinking of getting this cable to play my wii on...

Hay, I have a pretty decent LCD for my computer and I was wondering whether using one of these cables

Nintendo Wii VGA & Audio Cable for LCD Plasma Monitor on eBay (end time 13-Jan-10 23:15:38 GMT)

actually works or if anyone uses something similar and could let me know how well they work.

Thanks

I'm sure it would work, but the question is WHY!

That add isn't very informative. And the price seems kind of low, low price = low quality.

Yeah that is a good point I think I may look for a more attractive sale. I want one becuase my wii would look clearer on my wii and it's useful when i'm playing 1 player so the TV is free.

I was just browsing case mods and came across This. Made me think of this thread and thought I'd mention it, looks nice if a little pricey.

Edit: I just stumbled across this: http://www.eXtreme-Mods.com/XCM-V-Box-p/wii-vbox.htm
    I wasn't even interested in hooking my Wii up to a computer, but being able to plug it into my laptop like that on the fly? Now that's just cool.
    Last edited by Ithian; 12-23-2009 at 11:33 PM.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

Thats pretty cool but sorta out my budget, thanks though. Maybe when I get some extra money I'll get one of those.

Us

Quote Originally Posted by Ithian View Post
    I was just browsing case mods and came across This. Made me think of this thread and thought I'd mention it, looks nice if a little pricey.

Edit: I just stumbled across this: Buy XCM V-Box for Nintendo Wii
    I wasn't even interested in hooking my Wii up to a computer, but being able to plug it into my laptop like that on the fly? Now that's just cool.
    Brilliant find Ithian! Would make modding Wii's easier too.