Thread: Black Screen- no video/audio...Bricked?

Black Screen- no video/audio...Bricked?

I had a softmodded wii with HBC and a preloader installed. When I went to use my wii the power cord was out and so i plugged it in (not sure how this happened) and my wii will turn on with a green light, dvd drive spin but no audio video.

I have tried different cords, tv, and i have put different games in the cd drive and tried turning the wii on w/o a game.

The preloader tried updating and would say "updating ..." for long periods of time so i would just restart the wii and not update it.

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Quote Originally Posted by jlet19 View Post
    I had a softmodded wii with HBC and a preloader installed. When I went to use my wii the power cord was out and so i plugged it in (not sure how this happened) and my wii will turn on with a green light, dvd drive spin but no audio video.

I have tried different cords, tv, and i have put different games in the cd drive and tried turning the wii on w/o a game.

The preloader tried updating and would say "updating ..." for long periods of time so i would just restart the wii and not update it.
    Hold reset and boot the wii, perhaps you still have preloader.

Do you have boot2 bootmii?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.