Thread: Help! I think I bricked my wii.

Exclamation Help! I think I bricked my wii.

I am in desperate need of assistance. I've looked everywhere and cant seem to find an answer. I had a wii running 4.0 and succesfully downgraded to 3.2U. I belive if thats the U.S. version.
    I was also running hbc. I was trying out different backup loaders because I kept getting errors I couldn't fix. Aka error 002 I believe it was. So in my stupidity I used the wii format option in the settings. Now I have preloader and that is all. When I click system menu it says "Error autobooting system menu! Ticket not found!" If i click Homebrew channel it says "Error autobooting HBC maybe tiutle not installed?" I've tried to reinstall hbc with a boot.dol file with no success. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if I don't have the right file. Before I did all this I wiped my sd card clean. (I was trying to start fresh) So I am at a loss. Can someone please help me! I'm trying to not have to buy the savemii dongle if at all possible.
    Last edited by mpearish; 12-19-2009 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Forgot some info

WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    re-install the system menu

THANK ME IF I HELPED

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Quote Originally Posted by mpearish View Post
    I am in desperate need of assistance. I've looked everywhere and cant seem to find an answer. I had a wii running 4.0 and succesfully downgraded to 3.2U. I belive if thats the U.S. version.
    I was also running hbc. I was trying out different backup loaders because I kept getting errors I couldn't fix. Aka error 002 I believe it was. So in my stupidity I used the wii format option in the settings. Now I have preloader and that is all. When I click system menu it says "Error autobooting system menu! Ticket not found!" If i click Homebrew channel it says "Error autobooting HBC maybe tiutle not installed?" I've tried to reinstall hbc with a boot.dol file with no success. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if I don't have the right file. Before I did all this I wiped my sd card clean. (I was trying to start fresh) So I am at a loss. Can someone please help me! I'm trying to not have to buy the savemii dongle if at all possible.
    Can you run CB2_BB_signcheck_dol.zip from preloader.
    You will need to push reset many many many times, then post the cvs file from your sd-card her.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

where can i find the system menu to download? I need 3.2u

WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    download nus downloader NUS Downloader/database - WiiBrew

first choose database>system>system menu
    after you have chosen the system menu choose pack as wad

and you need to download the ios the system menu uses if its 3.2u then its IOS30-64-v1040.wad
    you can find the ios in nus downloader

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Talking Thank you

Thanks to all for the info. MY WII IS UNBRICKED AND FULLY PLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!
    This is how I accomplished that.........
    I downloaded wad manager 1.4
    I used the nus downloader... I packed the wad I needed for the wii system menu and the needed iso......
    I then used the homebrew channel to access the wad manager....
    After all that ( which wasnt much ) I installed the wads!!!!
    The iso FIRST!! Then the system menu.
    Thanks to all for the help and advice..
    Im back gaming and playing my backups...
    Now the only problem i run into is when I try to play New Super Mario Bros...
    Error 002 one more problem to try to figure out