Thread: USB Loader GX questions?

USB Loader GX questions?

Hi couple of questions using USB Loader GX:
    1. I am using USB loader gx on my Wii (4.2) and the screen seems to be zoomed in a bit as certain options are only just visible on my screen what do I need to do to fix this as I have seen a vid on youtube and those on his screen the interface was not so zoomed in, I have been playing around in the options but haven't got anywhere with it yet.

2. When I load it up through the HBC it says it is r815 but when I am on the USB Loader GX it says no updates are available but I have read that there are newer versions out than this r830 or something that will play New Super Mario Bros. Is there a way to check which version I am actually running?

3. Also I have been ripping all my games to a HDD using this by just putting the disc in and installing, they are all original games and seems to be working fine. I did get the New Super Mario Bros. from other means and put it on the HDD it loads fine with Neogamma but I just get a black screen with USB Loader GX. If I get and original copy of the NSMB disc and install like I have with every other game will I then be able to load it using USB Loader GX or will I still have the same problem?

Any help on any of these issues would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.

here is their site with all the latest channels and dol files for you convienence.

Downloads - usbloader-gui - Project Hosting on Google Code

Banned
    Here is a link for everything to do with USB Loader GX: http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads

As far as NSMB, you may want to look here: http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/28589-guide-new-super-mario-bros.html