Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to burn a dvd from a hard drive using WBFS

Unhappy How to burn a dvd from a hard drive using WBFS

Hello would someone please help me? I am trying to burn a dvd from my Hard Drive. I am using WBFS. All my games are stored on a hard drive but I will like to make a game disc. When I extract the iso to the disc it says iso image file. When I load the disc with neogamma it says no disc. The copied file on the cd is only 2.2 gb not the 4.7. Should I first extract the file to my hard drive then burn to a cd instead of directly to the disc?

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    you should extract the iso to a normal hardrive that has a normal file system like ntfs or fat32. then burn it.

could I use my computer drive? Also would the 2.2 gb expand to the 4.7 once I burn it?

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    it needs to be 4.7 gig or whatever, it's part of how the wii can think it's a wii disk. the easiest way would be to transfer it to a drive you normally use to burn image files with.

Thank you I wil try to extract to my hard drive then burn to disc. will let you know how it worked out.

the disc is burning but theyre not playig in neogamma. Any one has any ideas. I did like seven and none works

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Are you using dvd-r disks at 4x with a program like imgburn? Are you getting an error, if so what?

if you're taking games from your WBFS drive, the image will not play in your console. The games are less than the 4.37 GB necessary. You need a FULL iso file and burn THAT to a disc. Download it from usenext and burn that file to a dvd-r.

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Hopefully he/she understood that when i told them yesterday.

didn't look like it, which is why i reworded it a little. I understood what you meant. no offense to anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast