Thread: Is there any way to re-organize channels?

Thanks

Is there any way to re-organize channels?

I just installed Triforce last night and since I can play WiiWare games I deleted the Wiiware demos I had, the only problem is I have a bunch of space with non used channels and on the next page by itself is the triforce channel.

It really isn't that big of a deal, but I would prefer for it to be in order or at least get Triforce on the same page. If there is not a safe app to use do you think it is safe to just delete the Triforce channel from the wii settings and reinstall it or should I uninstall the triforce wad and reinstall it?

Thanks and sorry for being such a pain and asking so many questions. I am just trying to learn as much as I can and get as much out of my Wii, hopefully I can help other on here in the future, I have already modded my brothers and my friends Wii(for free) and I plan on doing other friends for free as well.

Thanks
    Aim at a channel with the wiimote and hold A and B and just drag it to any open slot. You can move all channels but the disc channel.

3. 2 Users Say Thank You to alx909 For This Useful Post

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,358 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alx909 View Post
    Aim at a channel with the wiimote and hold A and B and just drag it to any open slot. You can move all channels but the disc channel.
    if you have priiloader go into the hacks and select "move disc channel" - i have the disc channel all the way on the last pane of the wii because i dont use it anymore...

lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alx909 View Post
    Oh Sweet it worked! Thanks you saved me tons of time and I learned something new.