Thread: NSMB HELP, im not using a newer wii!

Thanks

NSMB HELP, im not using a newer wii!

ok, ive never had any problems burning and playing my disks on memorex dvd+r.

but im having issues with the new super mario brothers, this is what i am running

firmware 4.0u

neogamma R7, IOS 249 ( Rev 15 )

i am getting DVD READ Error 1101. everyone keeps telling me to use the other dvds, the dvd-R, but i dont see how that could be an issue when the plus R's always worked before. and all my dvd + R games still work using the
    neogamma R7, IOS 249 ( Rev 15 )

im sorry i posted another thread on this, but i am stummped, and none ofthe guides seem to be working, and yes, i do have a fixed copy of the NSMB

Thanks
    DavePM`s guide is amazing and its stickied. If you follow it I`m sure you`ll get it working. Basically any people who suggest something on this thread to you will be from DavePM`s guide that`s in this section too. So really, look at his guide. Try different methods. Took me a few tries but now I am playing and its very smooth.

3.1-4.1 Softmod Tutorial (Works on all wii's!)

Wii 4.1u | Bootmii (IOS) | Priiloader 0.2 (Rev 32) | HBC 1.0.6 | Neogamma R8 Beta 7 and Neogamma RC3* | USB Loader GX REV 919

Press the Thanks button if I have helped you in any way!

3. 1 User Says Thank You finaltriumph For This Useful Post

Thanks
    ive tried everything on daves guide to play the game off of a disk, nothing has worked. keep getting the dvd read error 1101. I am about to give up.

Thanks
    error 1101 is a media error. Sounds like a bad burn or a bad iso.

Thanks
    well im using img burn 2.5.0.0 what speed would you recommend? also, does anyone know where i can find a legit copy for download, that has been tested and works?

Thanks
    i tried a legit copy mate...but error 1101 is still there. disc works in my old wii but not new one.

Thanks
    ok figured it out...launch through hdd with neogamma and it will work.settings: force video:disc, error#002 on, load, keep pressing right, choose player.dol and thats it watch the video.

Thanks

Lightbulb

You should use dvd-r media (your wii optical drive will last longer) Update Neogamma to the newer version with the NSMB Fix??? Possibly....I could never get my copy to work from DVD.... I am actually using a 512 MB USB Stick just for this game and launching with neogamma r7 rev14 on System Menu 3.2U.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,262 Posts
    Iamlegend, Since you're trying to help and not asking for help check this out.

http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/30...c-loading.html

That's how I got it to load via disc. Also dave_pm has a great guide on this as well. Thanks for not asking to be spoon fed.

Thanks
    Thanks I will check that out