Thread: Chip-able?

Chip-able?

Hi All,

I've been doing a lot of reading trying to get myself prepaired for putting in a chip, and I've got the chasis open, if I look at the chip its the newer chipset with 2 rows of numbers. I've also checked and I'm not in the zone of the un-modable serial numbers, is there anything else I should check to be 100% sure before purchasing a chip and clip?

I was looking at the D2pro chip as it appears it can stealth and is CD upgradable, is there a certian clip that is the best or the only one that will work with this chip?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by RiC0MD View Post
    Hi All,

I've been doing a lot of reading trying to get myself prepaired for putting in a chip, and I've got the chasis open, if I look at the chip its the newer chipset with 2 rows of numbers. I've also checked and I'm not in the zone of the un-modable serial numbers, is there anything else I should check to be 100% sure before purchasing a chip and clip?

I was looking at the D2pro chip as it appears it can stealth and is CD upgradable, is there a certian clip that is the best or the only one that will work with this chip?

TIA
    D2Pro9 with clip... from Canada Mods

Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin