Thread: i have 3.1U,,should i get 3.2U?

i have 3.1U,,should i get 3.2U?

so i checked my wii has 3.1U,,,,i read 3.2U is the best? should i get 3.2, if so how do i get from 3.1 to 3.2?

- i just want to play backup games....following the tutorial on the first sticky will be ok?

- i see a lot of threads of getting certain games or accessories to work....why is this? and what are you doing to get these certain games to work?

im lost lol

before i do the mod i want to be clear

thanks

According to wiibrew 3.2 was made to do some performance increasing in some areas so, seeings as 3.2 is a valid firmware to be running with softmods i don't see why updating to 3.2 would hurt

its really a matter of opinion, some people like 4.1+ you get sdhc and maybe a couple of other things,

whereas I have been on 3.2 since it was out, and have never updated, I got all the latest games etc, if it ain't broke why fix it right?

really up to you.

ok....all i want is to play backup games lol
    so how do i get to 3.2 from 3.1?
    like i said im lost.

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeer View Post
    ok....all i want is to play backup games lol
    so how do i get to 3.2 from 3.1?
    like i said im lost.
    like the ugly guy trekster said, it doesnt really matter (although 3.4 sucks :P).

If you read my sig there is a link to the 4.1 safe updater, there is also information about it in the softmodding guides.