Thread: i need help bad can ne1 help

i need help bad can ne1 help

can ne1 help me with my wii 4.0u

Is that even a question?

Award winning stupid thread.

i have a brand new wii and i need help soft modding it to play back ups i got it for my kids and i cant figure it out im not stupid i know how to mod 360s and psp but can fig this one out i have a new wii str8 from wall mart the version is 4.0u can you and som friends help me figure this out

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    yea you are not stupid because you came to wiihacks. but i would suggest you look in the guides section before asking something.

did you mod your own wii i have hombrew installed i just need to know how to do the rest i have been trying for like a week now i watched so many videos and downloaded so much stuff but no one will help me im fusterated

please be clear. Noone understands what you are saying

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    yea umm, if you can't follow the written directions on one of these guides, you may need to get a friend to help you do it. someone that can actually be physically there to help.

ok i have installed the home brew channel on my wii the version is 4.0u. i need to know what steps to take to install the back up channel and some other other cool stuff thi wii does sorry i am new here dont mean to fusterae you but i have already ran the downgrade ios35.dol in the loadmii menu but when i try to run wadbatchinstaller.dol it says ios249 not found and when i try to install it it gives me error ret 1035 i am followin the how to softmod wii for dummies tutorial

i do follow the guides but i keep running into errors and it wont let me install what i need to install to make this happen