Thread: Can't go online anymore..

Can't go online anymore..

Hi guys,

I have a USA WII with Wiikey and have successsfully burnt and played many backup games on my system. I recently got MArio Kart and downloaded 3.2U update and the game plays fine, but I can no longer connect my Wii online. I am using the Nintendo WiFi USb connector and I hae been online with it many times since the mod. It has only stopped connecting since this most recent update. Could the update be preventing me from connecting? i have tried on several different occasions and the connection thing on my PC shows a very strong connection, but the message on the WIi always says unable to connect. Any thoughts?

Could the update be preventing me from connecting? ...negative

does your weather or news channel work?

can u still access the internet?...test by trying to do manual wii update ...even if u are already updated...it will come back with .,..,no more updates or something like that.....then your internet is ok.

is it just mario kart that you can't get on-line with?.... if all the above checks out...the it's the mario kart servers..not your wii

Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

No weather and news do not work. It is a straight connection issue, not game specific. Its not about playing online, its about connecting at all. I only mentioned the Mario Kart cause that is the last update I did before realizing that I could not connect anymore. I don't play online much or connect all the time.