Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the D2Pro be updated?

******** D2Pro updated***********

Last edited by wiimatrix; 06-26-2010 at 06:59 AM. Reason: New update

Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    don't think the chip itself is 'discontinued' , ill try to find the answers though.
    Send me a PM if you need any Canadamods.ca support

$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping to Canada & USA
    Official Support for Canadamods. I am here to help.

email: sales@canadamods.ca | website: http://www.canadamods.ca | Phone: +1 416 728 0648

We are the Official Distributors for: P.3Key, Wode JukeBox, WasabiDX, WiiKey, DriveKey, M3i & More - Always Authentic Guarenteed !
    Buy Wode JukeBox v2.0 here: Here

I see wiikey2 has an update, so it would be nice to see someone update the d2pro's as well!

I agree. PLEASE someone update the D2Pro, I do not feel like softmoding my Wii. The reason i got the chip is to not do softmods in the first place. Please D2Pro team, give us SOMETHING!

Owe it to their customer's?

Us

I also hope they provide an update for the d2pro. Even if I have to replace it now after 18 months of use, I feel I have gotten my moneys worth.( I know it was to be future proof, oh well.)

I think it would be really easy to replace the d2pro with a wiikey2. You would only have to resolder the wires to the mod chip and not the drive board. I think all the solder points are the same.

A new wiikey2 with shipping is only about $25. Thats less than I paid for the d2prog that I only used once.

From now on I am only going to invest in cheap mod chip solutions. Unforeseeable change in Nintendo's security could obsolete expensive Mod hardware.

Hmmm. I bought the d29pro a while back, last year sometime, I have the 1.7 update, is that outdated?

I mean, if the wiikey2 is getting support and it loads everything fine, should I just...migrate to that?

I am surprised that, if both chips are made by the same team, that support has been stopped on the d2pro9...

Is the 1.7 update outdated? I thought it came out last month, how often should we expect updates for a chip?

Why do they say its future proof if, like in this case, it is not. That sucks dude.

1.7 has been out for a long time. I've had that on mine for nearly a year.

Quote Originally Posted by DjStiky View Post
    Why do they say its future proof if, like in this case, it is not. That sucks dude.
    Maybe there is a legal angle for claiming to be "future proof"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast