Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Custom theme

  1. #1

    Custom theme

    okay i'm making a theme and can you change the background music in anyway? besides off -_- also if someone knows some good themes links please but not that mym resportilty site they kinda suck

  2. #2
    Themes are a great way to brick a wii. I would avoid them.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,230
    yea you are on your own with that. too many ppl come in here with bricked wii due to this. yes it can be done and yes you can create your own themes but noone here is going to support you on that and will probably laugh at you when you come back here with a bricked wii, since we told ya so.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    0100111001001010
    Posts
    3,704
    I would have to agree with the other two gentleman. Having a pretty theme is NOT WORTH the potential brick hazard your looking foreword. If you do decide to try changing your system theme, i suggest you install BootMii [as boot2 preferrebly] and if you can't install as boot2 then install preloader as well.

    But again I caution you to not try to change your System Menu Theme!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by junkmailturds View Post
    Themes are a great way to brick a wii. I would avoid them.
    Quote Originally Posted by s0ur View Post
    I would have to agree with the other two gentleman. Having a pretty theme is NOT WORTH the potential brick hazard your looking foreword. If you do decide to try changing your system theme, i suggest you install BootMii [as boot2 preferrebly] and if you can't install as boot2 then install preloader as well.

    But again I caution you to not try to change your System Menu Theme!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddgriffin View Post
    yea you are on your own with that. too many ppl come in here with bricked wii due to this. yes it can be done and yes you can create your own themes but noone here is going to support you on that and will probably laugh at you when you come back here with a bricked wii, since we told ya so.

    Everyone i have priiloader with a NUSD wad in my SD card plus bootmii with nand backup a brick isnt a big deal

  6. #6
    God speed! Hope your theming is successful. Hope you don't end up in the bricked forum.

    On a side note, I rather like the background music and effects sounds. I'm waiting for the soundtrack to be released... Jam to that baby in traffic. Haha.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by junkmailturds View Post
    God speed! Hope your theming is successful. Hope you don't end up in the bricked forum.

    On a side note, I rather like the background music and effects sounds. I'm waiting for the soundtrack to be released... Jam to that baby in traffic. Haha.
    ahah nice the track is ripped tho its up on google everywhere

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •