Thread: endless ocean

Thanks

Thumbs down endless ocean

yes the fish game. to me and my friends and possibuly everyone out there this is basicly a discovery channel for the wii that only comes with hardly any action and if you wanted a story line turn the other way. its kinda like a never ending blue maze and when you wana turn fast you endup going in a spiral then turning the O2 tank lasts TO long(basicly you dont need to pause) and if your a glitch fanatic i dont think there is any ~.0 so get the game if you want to watch ocean week on discovery for more than a hour.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marbleman64 View Post
    yes the fish game. to me and my friends and possibuly everyone out there this is basicly a discovery channel for the wii that only comes with hardly any action and if you wanted a story line turn the other way. its kinda like a never ending blue maze and when you wana turn fast you endup going in a spiral then turning the O2 tank lasts TO long(basicly you dont need to pause) and if your a glitch fanatic i dont think there is any ~.0 so get the game if you want to watch ocean week on discovery for more than a hour.
    The game itself isn't very good at all, very boring...

Thanks
    i think i fell asleep at one point

Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 418 Posts
    This game was never meant to impress but from what i've read its quite relaxing.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,104 Times in 2,453 Posts
    I quite like the music and it was my Daughter's favourite game for a while. Indeed it was this very game that brought me into the modding world when the retail disc got scratched and I didn't want to buy another one.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.